Workshop: Escher and Perspective
March 11 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Allan Pan will lead this workshop.
M.C. Escher – Are you interested in Photography, the Arts, Mathematics, optical illusions, perspective, vanishing points, creating conflict between 3- and 2-dimensional works and a whole new way of observing things around you? If the answer is Yes… well this session is for you. Escher was a huge success at the Melbourne National Gallery in 2018. Allan will explain some of the many aspects of his work and then, hopefully, some of the geometries will inspire you to become even more creative in whatever art form you chose to pursue. In the mean time 3000 brownie points to whomever can answer the question below …which is the highest step?
Photographs inspired by Escher…
Please take note of the following for your attendance:
Protocols for attending a meeting at the Hub.
- Until further notice, masks are required indoors.
- We must sign in on arrival, using the QR code or by manually signing a paper form.
- We won’t be sharing food and drink, so bring whatever you need, coffee/tea in a flask, water, a biscuit, etc.
- We must maintain social distancing – sitting at least 1.5m apart
- We are required to pack up and clean up, wiping all touched surfaces, within the 2 hour time allocated.