June Competition: Emotions
June 24 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Allan Pan recently gave a presentation on this topic so now it’s our turn to show what we can come up with.
Remember the format and labelling: file no deeper than 1080 px and no wider than 1920px, file size no larger than 5meg and labelled, e.g. 0919-themename in My Teapot.jpeg. If the program you use for processing your images doesn’t handle resizing well, then you can use a program like the bulkimageresizer
Remember to keep your images on topic, the main subject and focus should be about Autumn. Try not to have too many distracting other items in your images.
Closing date for getting your images to Henk is Monday June 14th.
While only members may submit entries, anyone is welcome to attend the event.
Please take note of the following for your attendance:
Protocols for attending a meeting at the Hub.
- Until further notice, masks should be brought with you but might not be needed indoors.
- We must sign in on arrival, using the QR code or by manually signing a paper form.
- We won’t be sharing food and drink, so bring whatever you need, coffee/tea in a flask, water, a biscuit, etc.
- We must maintain social distancing – sitting at least 1.5m apart
- We are required to pack up and clean up, wiping all touched surfaces, within the 2 hour time allocated.