- This event has passed.
Competition: Escher and Perspective
April 22, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The theme for this month is ‘Escher and Perspective’.
While only members may submit entries, anyone is welcome to attend the event.
Please take note of the following for your attendance:
Protocols for attending a meeting at the Hub.
- Until further notice, masks should be carried, in case of need.
- We must sign in on arrival, using the QR code or by manually signing a paper form.
- We won’t be sharing food and drink, so bring whatever you need, coffee/tea in a flask, water, a biscuit, etc.
- We must maintain social distancing – sitting at least 1.5m apart
- We are required to pack up and clean up, wiping all touched surfaces, within the 2 hour time allocated.